The Following Information Is Available for the Eldridge Company
The following information is available for the Eldridge Company:
(1) There was no gain or loss on the sales of the long-term investments, nor on the bonds retired.
(2) Old machinery with an original cost of $45,060 was sold for $2,520 cash.
(3) New machinery was purchased for $81,060 cash.
(4) Cash dividends of $40,320 were paid. Management wishes to classify this under financing activities.
(5) Additional shares were issued for cash.
Prepare a complete statement of cash flows for year 2011 using the indirect method.