Terms of Service
If you wish to suspend payments, you may pause your account instead. Note that when you pause your subscription, you can only cancel it 12 hours after the resume date.
It's important to note that while you're on pause, you may still access all unlocked materials (quizzes, flashcards ...etc.) until the subsequent billing date. You may also use the unused materials as long as the subsequent invoice's due date is not past due.
Quizplus reserves the right to indefinitely preserve a record of your user-provided information and your product usage analytics, even after you have ceased using the product. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, your account will only be cancelled and closed after all transactions have been processed including payment of assessed penalties. Quizplus may cancel your account at its sole discretion for any reason, including but not limited to inactivity or misuse.
Except where required by law, Quizplus Payments & Recurring Subscription Fees that are purchased directly through Quizplus are non-refundable.
Payments & Recurring Subscription Fees:
- All Recurring Subscription fees are final and non-refundable.
- All online Quizzes, flashcards & textbook solutions' payments are final and non-refundable.
- All Quizzes, flashcards & textbook solutions' boosting fees are final and non-refundable.
Free trial subscription & fees
When you sign up for a Free trial plan, you will be accredited a specific amount of quizzes & flashcards. Once your free trial period ends you will be charged the discounted amount shown on the checkout modal and you will get access to our textbook solutions & our OCR service. These subscription fees are non-refundable and you are not eligible for a refund no matter what the reason or the circumstances given the fact that you had the chance to cancel your free trial during the free trial period.
Free trial users are inactive users, and they won't be charged unless the trial period expires without being canceled or unless they activate the subscription during the free trial period.
Once you subscribe to a free trial, you can only cancel 12 hours after the subscription date/time, in case the free trial period has ended and you have been charged you will be able to cancel immediately afterwards
Once you activate your subscription during the free trial period, you will be charged the amount indicated on the checkout modal. Activating your subscription grants you access to Quizplus textbook solutions and OCR service, as well as credits to unlock a certain number of quizzes and flashcards. Unless you cancel your recurring subscription, you will be charged the same amount shown on the checkout every month.
Content Licence & Personal Use
- When you purchase a Recurring Subscription on Quizplus, every quiz, flashcard, and textbook solution you have used (unlocked) will be available for you as long as you haven’t canceled your subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you will lose access to all unlocked quizzes, questions, flashcards and you will lose your remaining balance on the date of the next billing cycle unless you rejoined before that date.
- When you purchase a Recurring Subscription you will also get a specific amount for SEARCH BY IMAGE tool (OCR tool), this balance expires once the subscription next billing is due
- If you wish to put your subscription on hold and keep your remaining balance for a later time, you may pause your subscription instead and rejoin Quizplus any time.
- You may access the Quizplus Content you unlock only for your own personal use. Accounts may not be shared by multiple users.
Authorization Holds: For certain transactions, we may authorize anticipated charges and taxes from your method of payment. The amount of the authorization sought will depend on the transaction and may also vary depending on the nature of the payment method you have provided. This is sometimes referred to as an authorization hold and these funds may not be available for your use. If the fees incurred exceed the authorization hold, we may automatically request additional authorization holds. If the provider for your method of payment rejects any authorization, you agree that we may charge any other method of payment we have on file for you (without notice to you, unless required by applicable law). At the conclusion or termination of an ongoing transaction, if the charges do not exceed the amount due, the authorization for the amount not utilized will be released per the rules of your payment method provider. The timeframe for an authorization holds to be removed will depend on the policies of your financial institution. You are responsible and liable for ensuring that enough funds are available in connection with the payment method used at the time any transaction is processed.
Other Policies: Quizplus will make reasonable efforts to process your transactions in a timely manner, but we make no guarantees regarding the processing time for charges. Quizplus may store your method of payment and you hereby acknowledge and agree that Quizplus may charge you for, and you will pay for, any charges specified on the Services and for any auto-extension associated with your account. Quizplus reserves the right to place you into collections if you fail to timely pay for the products and services ordered through the Services; collections may be done by Quizplus or a third-party on Quizplus behalf. You also agree that we may, at our discretion, send your account to a collection agency, and recover our reasonable costs of collection from you, if you fail to pay all fees due and owing to Quizplus. For security reasons or to otherwise confirm a financial instrument or payment.
- Impersonate any person, including a Quizplus employee or agent using our apps
- Violate any local, state, or national law through or on our apps
- Harass people through or on this Website
- Collect or store data about other people using our apps
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our apps
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of our apps
- Use our apps in any manner other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content in our apps
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or resell any portion of our apps' software code or content
- You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on any button within Quizplus’s Services labeled as an action to purchase, confirm, order, agree or similar label with legal consequences constitutes your acceptance of these Terms by electronic signature and are entering into a legally binding contract.
- In addition, all users specifically understand and agree that any third party directing users to Quizplus’s services by referral, link or any other means is not liable to you for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to damages or loss associated with the use of the services.
- Quizplus disclaims all warranties, whether statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, related to any classes, activities, or other services offered via Quizplus’s Services.
Quizplus may at any time and in its sole discretion, without prior notice, terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the Referral Program or its terms.
Quizplus Referral Program allows you to invite people you know to sign up for a Quizplus. You can earn a reward when friends you invite to join Quizplus through the Referral Program. If you are the person inviting friends to join Quizplus, you are a "referrer" under these terms, and if you are a person who receives an invitation, you are a "referee."
Eligibility and Overview
- You may participate in this Program as a referrer until the Program is terminated or modified by Quizplus. If you refer a referee prior to Quizplus ’s termination or modification of the program, you will still be eligible to earn the reward described below even if the referee does not fulfill the Reward Criteria (defined below) before such termination or modification.
- To be eligible to earn rewards through the Program, each referrer and referee must have a Quizplus account in good standing ("Verified Account”) at the time of participation through when his/her reward(s) are issued.
- A referrer may refer a referee via the referral mechanism in Quizplus [quizplus.com/referral].
- Each person referred should be someone you have a direct, personal relationship with. You may not distribute a Referral Link or otherwise solicit anyone through mass email, any form of commercial advertising or other similar means. If you do so, Quizplus may disqualify you from participation in the Program and any successful referrals will be void, at Quizplus ’s sole discretion.
Reward: The reward amount for the referral is a free Quizplus credit worth 25% of the subscription amount each referee makes, the referee will get a discount coupon worth 25% for his first subscription and for any plan. Rewards should be posted to the referrer account within approximately twenty-four (24) hours but may take up to two (2) weeks, while the referee gets his coupon instantaneously.
Receiving and Using Rewards
- Quizplus reserves the right to limit, cancel, or revoke a reward if Quizplus determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated these terms and conditions, or if we restrict or close your account pursuant to Quizplus Terms of Service.
- Quizplus may provide an alternate reward of equal value if it is unable for any reason to fulfill the reward. Quizplus is not responsible and/or liable if any email, reward, referrals, or Program-related materials or correspondence are lost, fraudulent, abusive, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, altered, defective, misdirected, tampered with, or irregular in any way or if any participant’s e-mail address, Valid Account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without participant giving prior written notice to Quizplus. Quizplus reserves the right to review any account or transaction related to this Program, in its sole discretion, without notice, and delay the completion of the reward.
- Program is void where prohibited or if Eligible Participant’s account or transaction is fraudulent, abusive , not completed through legitimate channels, or irregular in any way.
- Referral fraud and abuse include but are not limited to:
- Self-referrals: Referrals refer themselves to get both the discount and the reward for referring someone by using different email addresses or creating new accounts.
- Sharing on coupon sites: Post referral links on coupon sites, discount sites, or forums to get more people to use their referral link.
- Trying to get more credit than deserved or trying to sell the credit received as a referral reward.