Terms and Privacy
Last Updated Dec 12, 2019
Your privacy is important to us. These “Terms” and this “User Agreement” (the “Agreement”) outline the type of information that is collected through the services and how that information is used and protected. The “Agreement” is a legal contract that describes the conditions under which users (“you”) are permitted to use the product.
Changes To The Agreement
QuizPlus may change this Agreement periodically, so please review it occasionally even before using the product. We will make the most recent version of the Agreement available on the Website along with the most recent date when it was modified.
By using the services after we modify the Agreement, you accept the new version of the Agreement. If you do not agree to the changes, please do not continue to use the product and feel free to delete your account.
Account Registration & Termination
QuizPlus provides an online service, designed to improve the overall studying experience by helping students to get their studying materials easily with a relatively low cost. You may have one QuizPlus account for use of the Services. You may not share your account with others. All information you provide to create an account must be accurate and complete. You may not impersonate any other person. It is your responsibility to update your account information to keep it current and accurate. When you set up an account, you must also choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and for any and all use of your account. You agree you will not sell or share or otherwise transfer your membership or any membership rights. You agree to notify QuizPlus immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. QuizPlus has the right to terminate your account for any reason at our sole discretion without notice to you.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Product
Each time you log into and/or use our product, we automatically collect information about your activity, which we use to continually customize our product, analyze technology performance, and refine our private communications with you. This information may include the following:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Platform, including the type of browser that you use, the time, duration and frequency of your access, Platform pages viewed, your IP address; and the page you visited before visiting our Platform.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or device that you use to access our Platform, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you use our Platform based on your consent to the collection of this information
- Learning Activity: As a core part of our product offering, we store information about your study frequency and your progress toward learning various subjects.
- Web Usage Analytics: We may use internal or third-party analytics technologies, such as Google Analytics, to track your activity such as page views, clicks, time on page, and other standard usage information. The security of this information is guaranteed by our third-party analytics partners.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We collect information using various technologies, including cookies and pixel tags. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Platform and your experience, and track usage of our Platform. Pixel tags are electronic images that may be used in our Platform or emails, and track usage of our Platform and effectiveness of communications. Most web browsers enable you to disable Cookies, but such actions may limit or prohibit the product from functioning properly.
Information We May Collect From Third Parties
We may collect information about you from other sources, such as through certain features on the Platform you elect to use, but only where these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your information to us.
You may cancel your QuizPlus account and/or paid subscription at any time. These options may be available in your Account Settings and can also be done by contacting us using the Contact option on our website or mobile apps.
QuizPlus reserves the right to indefinitely preserve a record of your user-provided information and your product usage analytics, even after you have ceased using the product. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, your account will only be cancelled and closed after all transactions have been processed including payment of assessed penalties. QuizPlus may cancel your account at its sole discretion for any reason, including but not limited to inactivity or misuse.
Payments and Payment Processing
Validation: QuizPlus may require users of the Services to provide a valid method of payment (e.g., credit or debit card, PayPal account, etc.) tied to an account at a financial institution when they register for an account (to ensure users are able to make applicable payments to QuizPlus) or upon buying products or services. If a method of payment is required, you are responsible for ensuring that a valid method of payment is associated with your QuizPlus account at all times (either the original method of payment or a replacement). To confirm your method of payment is valid, QuizPlus may initiate a "pending" charge on the account. This charge will not be confirmed and, therefore, you will not be charged and it will simply disappear from your financial statement (usually within seven days - check with your financial institution for additional information). Please be aware that this pending charge may be initiated each time you edit the payment information for your account or place an order that cannot be processed.
Authorization Holds: For certain transactions, we may authorize anticipated charges and taxes from your method of payment. The amount of the authorization sought will depend on the transaction and may also vary depending on the nature of the payment method you have provided. This is sometimes referred to as an authorization hold and these funds may not be available for your use. If the fees incurred exceed the authorization hold, we may automatically request additional authorization holds. If the provider for your method of payment rejects any authorization, you agree that we may charge any other method of payment we have on file for you (without notice to you, unless required by applicable law). At the conclusion or termination of an ongoing transaction, if the charges do not exceed the amount due, the authorization for the amount not utilized will be released per the rules of your payment method provider. The timeframe for an authorization hold to be removed will depend on the policies of your financial institution.You are responsible and liable for ensuring that enough funds are available in connection with the payment method used at the time any transaction is processed.
Other Policies: QuizPlus will make reasonable efforts to process your transactions in a timely manner, but we make no guarantees regarding the processing time for charges. QuizPlus may store your method of payment and you hereby acknowledge and agree that QuizPlus may charge you for, and you will pay for, any charges specified on the Services and for any auto-extension associated with your account. QuizPlus reserves the right to place you into collections if you fail to timely pay for the products and services ordered through the Services; collections may be done by QuizPlus or a third-party on QuizPlus’ behalf. You also agree that we may, at our discretion, send your account to a collection agency, and recover our reasonable costs of collection from you, if you fail to pay all fees due and owing to QuizPlus. For security reasons or to otherwise confirm a financial instrument or payment
Legally Compelled Disclosures
We may disclose user information when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, such as to respond to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interfering with our rights or property, other customers or users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Age and Residence Requirements
Practices to Avoid:
- Use of improper language in the answering window or any of the communication channels
- Sharing any personal details
- Blaming a student
- Arguments / conversations via. series of comments
- Submitting incomplete/incorrect/direct solutions
- Posting irrelevant comments / suggestions instead of a solution
- Providing a solution to an invalid questions
- Intentionally distributing the wrong solution
- Submitting blank or content-free solutions
- Posting multiple identical solutions
- Submitting hard to read or illegible solutions : including solutions with bad image quality, handwriting, or uncropped backgrounds
- Incorrect question skipping using these reasons: Needs More Info, Abusive, Wrong Subject
Experts must avoid prohibited behavior, including within these areas:
- Illegal: defamatory, libelous, copyright, privacy, patent, trademark, or contract rights violations • Violent: abusive, harmful, harassing, threatening
- Inappropriate: sex, indecency, bodily function, obscenities, death/trauma/grief, socially offensive topics
- Prejudiced: bigotry, racism, xenophobia, sexist, ageist, disability, religious discrimination
- Malicious: security threats, exploitative
- Fraudulent: commercial activities, contests, sweepstakes, unsolicited advertising, spam
- Misappropriating: modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping, or transmitting content.
In the event that QuizPlus or all or a portion of its business, or one or more of its divisions, is acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
You agree that you will not:
- Impersonate any person, including a QuizPlus employee or agent using our apps
- Violate any local, state, or national law through or on our apps
- Harass people through or on this Website;
- Collect or store data about other people using our apps
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our apps
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of our apps
- Use our apps in any manner other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content in our apps
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or resell any portion of our apps' software code or content
The Services are owned and operated by QuizPlus. Unless otherwise explicitly specified by QuizPlus, all materials that are included in or otherwise a part of the Services, including past, present, and future versions, domain names, source and object code, the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof and the "look and feel" of the Services (collectively, "QuizPlus Content"), are owned, controlled, or licensed by QuizPlus. QuizPlus Content is protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws, rules, regulations and treaties. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Services may violate copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable laws, rules, regulations, and treaties, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Your License to Use QuizPlus Content
Limitation Of Scope
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement or your access to and use of the apps.
No provision of this Agreement may be interpreted to limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
PLEASE READ THE BELOW SUBSCRIPTION FEES / CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICIES CAREFULLY:
QuizPlus believes in helping its users as far as possible, and has therefore an equitable cancellation/refund policy.
One-Time Payments & Subscription Fees:
- All Subscription fees are non-refundable
- All Online Quiz/Quizzes Purchases are Final and non-refundable
Declaration: Once you unlocked one or more quizzes, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason. This policy is strict, and we cannot guarantee a refund if you open any Quiz/s after your purchase.
Multiple payments for the same Quiz/Quizzes.
- In case the user made extra payment (bought multiple times) for the same Quiz/Quizzes, the refund will be issued upon request.
- IF you want more help and urgent request feel free to contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every quiz has a validity of 5 months, if you buy or unlock a quiz, you can access it during the first 5 months of the first access. After that you will not be able to access the quiz.
Satisfaction Return Policy
We cannot know whether or not these Quiz/Quizzes are beneficial to you, so we are putting all the questions you want and can be seen well, we provide you with answers after purchasing. So If you're not satisfied in any way and Questions did not come in your Examinations, We can't issue refunds.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at email@example.com.