To Be Officially Classified as Unemployed, a Person Must Be A)

Question 58
Multiple Choice

To be officially classified as unemployed, a person must be A) collecting unemployment benefits. B) at least 18 and not working. C) at least 16, not working and actively seeking employment. D) laid off or fired.