The difference between mistake of the fact and mistake of the value is as follows:
• Mistake of fact is a mistake that may happen between both the contracting parties as to certain some sensible fact, whereas mistake of value is more concerned about the market quality in the future or significance of some item of the contract.
• In the case of mistake of the fact, one or the other party may withdraw whereas in case of mistake of value the one or the other party can carry out the contract.
The court settled that MacDonald was unsuccessful to show the presence of an oral contract, and thus made decision in favor of Pintos. MacDonald further filed petition to a state intermediate appellate court. The court reversed the judgement of the lower court and released the incident for fresh hearing.
As per the appellate court, the applicant did not have to show the presence of the oral contract for the reason that the respondent repetitively confessed to its presence in his response at trial.
Consequently, the court inappropriately concluded that the applicant did not come across his problem of verifying the presence of the oral contract. The parties and the pleadings evidence found that meetings of the minds in the period in which the parties made the oral contract.
Thus, on custody, the court needs to evaluate the trustworthiness of the observers in shaping the conditions of the parties.
Following types of individuals might be capable of exerting undue influence on others:
• Parent can have undue influence over children's
• Solicitor can have undue influence over Client
• Religious advisor can have undue influence over disciple
• Doctor can have undue influence over Patient
• Trustee can have undue influence over beneficiary
Undue influences ascend as a result of relationship between two parties where one party can have influence on the other one. This arises due to fiduciary or personal information. Any agreement that is beneath undue influence lacks honest acceptance and thus is this voidable.
There is no answer for this question