Julie has arranged an interview for an occupation as a medical records clerk. She needs the job, but she is quite anxious regarding the questions she might face at the time of interview. Thus, Julie needs to minimize her stress, as it can affect her interview. There are certain steps, which can help Julie to reduce her stress.
Some of the suggestions, which can help Julie to reduce her stress, are as follows:
1. Julie should prepare well before the interview, as it can help her to minimize the stress.
2. She should approach the interview with the right mindset.
3. She can make a list of things, which she enjoys, like to enjoy the drive to the location of the interview. Such little things can help her to relax before facing the interview.
4. Julie should practice the job interview using optimistic conception.
5. Julie should arrive in ample of time for the interview. So that she can relax in her surroundings and just make up herself before actually communicating with the people who will be evaluating her for the position of the job.
6. Julie should anticipate the feeling of slight nervousness and has to welcome it.
7. She should give herself credit for actually facing the interview.
An employer has responsibilities towards an employee, and an employee has responsibilities towards the employer. The good employer exhibits dignity, excellence, service, justice and fairness.
There are many responsibilities of an employer, of which one is providing service. An employer can motivate good service, by creating guidelines and standards that direct towards achieving compassionate health care.
A good employer should provide appropriate caring for those dependent on the services of health care. Also by providing clear guiding principles for the employees to follow, gives the essential direction to achieve the work in a compassionate and caring way.
Professional organizations assist the people who are employed, and maintain current data on the latest trends and technology in their field of function or industry. Being mindful of the benefits accessible through participation in such organizations, it encourages health care employees in becoming active in the specialized group in their selected profession.
One can find professional organizations, by the following ways:
1. Considering fellow employees can help in finding professional organizations.
2. One can find professional organizations by reading the professional journals.
3. Reading the bulletin boards at work can also help in finding professional organizations.
4. Researching on the internet, and reading brochures can help in finding professional organizations.
5. One can find a professional organization, by appearing on occupationally associated inservice programs.
6. One can also find professional organizations, by examining the Occupational Outlook Handbook.