Date can be added in a report by using the function date().
The format of the Date function is =Date().
In the syntax, = indicates that it is an expression; Date is the name of the function.
To add the date to a report, in DESIGN tab and in Header/Footer group, click the Date and Time button.
Following are the steps to add page number to the Page Header Section:
• In the Report Header section, drag the bottom border up to the top of the section.
• Click the Design Tab, and then in the header or footer option, click the Page Number button, which opens the Page Numbers dialog box.
• Select the Page N option button in the Format section.
• Select the Top of Page option button in the Position section.
• Set the Show Number on First Page check box to on.
Can grow property
• Can grow property is a property that controls the way the control or section in a form or report is displayed when viewed, printed or previewed.
• By setting this property to yes, the control or section will be expanded to fit the data within the control or section
Therefore, the appropriate word to fill in the blank is can grow.